Skeletonized Diana Mystery Swinger Clock. This beauty mystery swinger clock stands 13 inches tall, with a fully skeletonized clock with dial hanging from her right hand. The statue is brass and on a nice wooden base. The dial of the clock is porcelain with arabic numerals. The whole skeletonized clock swings back and forth as the clock is running, and it winds and sets from the rear of the clock.
Free Shipping and Insurance for all sales within the Contiguous USA
**FOR INTERNATIONAL BUYER**
The Shipping Charge for this item is $110.
Add Shipping Charge - $110
After adding this item to the shopping cart please add the shipping charge in order to complete your purchase.
Click the "Add Shipping Charge" link above to go to the page where you will be able to add it to your shopping cart.
NOTE: Your order will not be fulfilled without this addition.
Please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions.
ProClocks will provide free shipping and insurance for purchases made within the United States 48 contiguous states. If you wish to pay for an order via check, money order, bank wire, etc., please contact us before placing an order - email@example.com. Florida residents must add 7.5% sales tax to all purchases. Placing an order indicates your acceptance of these terms. For international orders please see below.
We ship our clocks all over the world, and are happy to ship an item to you. But note that shipping charges must be added to all international orders before the orders are shipped. Please read the directions for adding shipping to your order before finalizing it in the cart. All international orders have shipping prices designated, so be sure to add the shipping charge before completing payment for your order. If you have any questions regarding shipping, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and you will receive a response within 24 hours.
Out of stock? Email email@example.com and get notified when it’s back.
Fourteen Day Return Policy
Guaranteed Accurate Descriptions
ProClocks makes every attempt to describe all items as accurately as possible. We guarantee that we will disclose all defects we find in writing. However, the photographs are part of the listing and some additional information may be gained from them that is not included in the listing.
In the unlikely event that we have omitted a major defect we will gladly offer a refund less shipping, handling and insurance fees within fourteen days from the date of delivery of the item. ProClocks reserves the right to determine what is a major defect. While we attempt to be as fair as possible in these situations, our decision is final. Additionally, the delivery date provided by UPS's online tracking system will be final.
If you wish to make a refund claim, you must notify us by e-mail within fourteen calendar days of the receipt of your item. Be sure to include the order number, your phone number, and your justification for a refund. If feasible, a digital photo is helpful, but not required. We will determine if you have a legitimate case for a refund, and if so, will give you instructions for returning your item. You must then ship the item within fourteen calendar days via UPS. Upon receipt, we will inspect the item to verify your claim, then issue a refund or return the item at your expense. Do not return an item without prior written authorization! Your return will not be accepted.
- Returned items must be received in the same condition as they were shipped.
- Any questions you have should be asked prior to placing your order.
- ProClocks is not responsible for any damages incurred during shipment. We do insure all shipments and will assist you in making insurance claims. If you for some reason specifically instruct us not to insure the shipment, you lose all rights under this policy.
- If you do not meet a deadline prescribed here, your return will not be accepted.
- ProClocks does digitally edit and touch up photos. Typically we adjust brightness, contrast, sharpness, and color balance to make the photo more accurately resemble the item. Sometimes background items are removed too. In no case are these modifications designed to deceive. However, colors seen in the photos may not be exact matches for the item, especially since all monitors display colors differently.