Shipping & Return Policy
ProClocks will provide free shipping and insurance for purchases made within the United States 48 contiguous states. If you wish to pay for an order via check, money order, bank wire, etc., please contact us before placing an order - firstname.lastname@example.org. Ohio residents must add 6.25% sales tax to all purchases. Placing an order indicates your acceptance of these terms. For international orders please see below.
We ship our clocks all over the world, and are happy to ship an item to you. But note that shipping charges must be added to all international orders before the orders are shipped. Please read the directions for adding shipping to your order before finalizing it in the cart. All international orders have shipping prices designated, so be sure to add the shipping charge before completing payment for your order. If you have any questions regarding shipping, please send an email to email@example.com, and you will receive a response within 24 hours.
Out of stock? Email firstname.lastname@example.org and get notified when it’s back.
Fourteen Day Return Policy
- Returned items must be received in the same condition as they were shipped.
- Any questions you have should be asked prior to placing your order.
- ProClocks is not responsible for any damages incurred during shipment. We do insure all shipments and will assist you in making insurance claims. If you for some reason specifically instruct us not to insure the shipment, you lose all rights under this policy.
- If you do not meet a deadline prescribed here, your return will not be accepted.
- ProClocks does digitally edit and touch up photos. Typically we adjust brightness, contrast, sharpness, and color balance to make the photo more accurately resemble the item. Sometimes background items are removed too. In no case are these modifications designed to deceive. However, colors seen in the photos may not be exact matches for the item, especially since all monitors display colors differently.